Yachts come in a range of different sizes, styles and designs, all of which provide various facilities and amenities for those looking to relax and unwind on the open sea. Members of the yacht sales and charter team must inspire and sell a lifestyle, whether they’re targeting charters for businesses or individuals who are looking for their own piece of paradise.
Staff members must have knowledge of the yachts key specifications and be able to answer any questions on the facilities and features it offers. Duties within the job role include having good communication and sales skills, being able to ascertain what the client is looking for and have the confidence to make the sale.
Applicants will need to be professional, easily approachable, have knowledge of the yachts available and become a central part of the sale and experience for buyers. You may also be asked to widen your knowledge of different types of yachts and charters as the role progresses.
- Previous sales experience is desired but not essential.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and work ethic.
- Easily approachable and well presented.
- To learn all information and specifications about the yacht charters.
- Flexibility with different yacht charters and information.