Yacht Interior Introduction Certificate Including Basic Food Service / Silver service and Wine and Cocktail Introduction
6 DAYS PYA GUEST accredited
The Yacht Interior Introduction course is an exciting program that will furnish you with the necessary skills to step on board as a new luxury yacht Steward or Stewardess. Additionally your role as an important part of the interior department team, what will be expected of you, the culture and hierarchy you can expect on board, plus life at sea will be expertly explained by your richly experienced tutor - a Professional Butler.
Pride in personal presentation is one of the fundamental requirements in the role of elite interior crew, this introductory course will steer you through the basics of correct dress, communication protocol including manners and etiquette and how to interact with guests from different countries and cultures. Aimed at equipping you with the con?dence to progress in your chosen career as a vital crew member, practical skills needed for day to day tasks will also be interactively demonstrated covering all the essentials of on board housekeeping including super yacht interior cleaning and the correct way to treat laundry. Super yacht interior crew work in the closest proximity with guests, therefore the program will also teach you how to prepare for guests arrival and anticipate guests’ needs.
• Introduction to yachting
• Yachting life – nautical terminology and safety
• Demographics of the industry
• Career path and how to enter the industry
• Personal presentation
• On board communication, manners and etiquette
• Guest care – preparing for arrival and anticipating needs
• Yacht interior housekeeping
• Personal Guest Care, Laundry Management
• Flower and plant purchasing, arrangements and care
Basic Food Service & Silver Service & Wine & CoCktail Introduction
• Full tuition
• P.Y.A Yacht Interior Introduction , Basic Food Service and Silver service , Wine & Cocktail Introduction Certi?cateS
Pre-requisites – No previous programs but English understanding and comprehension.