Wine & Cocktail Introduction Certificate
1 FULL DAY PYA GUEST accredited
Improve your knowledge of wine and cocktails and achieve a Professional Yachting Association certi?cate in Wine and Cocktails introduction. Discover the correct way to store and serve wine on board a yacht and how to present wine, champagne and cocktails to guests. This course covers the basics of wine across the world with relevance to the yachting industry, encompassing wine regions and grapes and an understanding of champagne and the rudiments of wine.
Tuition also includes food and wine matching with a structured wine and cheese tasting lesson. Students will additionally familiarise themselves with a grasp of the main spirits and learn how to use the tools and apply the correct methods to blend a few popular drinks.
• Introduction to the world of wine
• Understanding wine regions and grapes
• Learn the fundamentals of correct wine service
• Discover how to store wine on-board a yacht
• Participate in structured cheese tasting
• Basic knowledge of the main spirits
• Basic understanding of cocktail tools
• Gain the basics of cocktail methods and preparation
• Full tuition
• P.Y.A GUEST Wine & Cocktail Introduction Certi?cate
Pre-requisites – No previous programs, although the Basic Food Service program with its Silver Service is a very useful preliminary program, English understanding and comprehension are also required.