Effective date: 12th November 2018
- CB Media Group Ltd ("we") is a limited company offering access to an online membership for professional yacht personnel ("Crew"). (The "Crew Platinum Account") is an online membership offering access to exclusive deals, discounts and an enhanced crew profile experience. (“Subscription fee”) is the amount charged to the client to become a member of The Crew Platinum Account payable to CB Media Group Ltd.
- You may use the site for free as a guest or as a member, however some features are only available to members who have paid the subscription fee (Subscribers).
- Subscriptions are available for 12 month periods.
- On payment of the relevant Fee, Subscribers hereby agree and consent to the immediate commencement of the subscription to CB Media Group Ltd.
- The exclusive deals and discounts available to members of The Crew Platinum Account are listed here: https://www.yotspot.com/membership-crew.html. These exclusive deals and discounts may be removed at any time and without prior notice.
- Subscribers to The Crew Platinum Account will get a complimentary Crew Privilege card. Crew Privilege’s Terms and Conditions can be read here: https://crewprivilege.com/legals.php?leg=4#
- CB Media Group will share your Name and Email address with Crew Privilege so you receive your Crew Privilege card.
- An enhanced crew profile allows crew to upload a video to their Yotspot profile
- Subscribers to The Crew Platinum Account will receive 5% discount off the gross course fee of “Book now” courses listed on www.yotspot.com. The 5% discount off “Book now” courses may be removed at any time and without prior notice.
Clients Obligations and Rights
- The provision of the Service is subject to the acceptance of the Terms & Conditions contained herein ("Terms"). By entering into business with us the Client is deemed to have accepted these Terms. If you fail to accept these terms, we reserve the right to refuse access to The Crew Platinum Account and to not refund any subscription fees.
- Your subscription fee must be paid in one single payment. All payments made through www.yotspot.com will incur a 2% processing fee.
- The cost of a twelve (12) month subscription to The Crew Platinum Account is £45. All prices are subject to VAT if applicable.
- CB Media Group Ltd shall be entitled to deactivate and/or suspend your access to The Yotspot 24/7 Account in the event that any subscription fees are not paid or there has been a breach of contract.
- In the event of a third party gaining knowledge of your username and password, you must inform CB Media Group Ltd immediately. You will not regain access to your account until it can be confirmed that adequate security measures are in place to prevent a repeat breach of contract. Please note: You must never deliberately share or disclose your username and/or password to any third party as doing so will be seen as a breach of contract.
- The use of The Crew Platinum Account must be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
- The Crew Platinum Account is subject to VAT unless the Client to whom our invoice is to be addressed can prove to the satisfaction of the appropriate VAT authorities their "ZERO" rated VAT status in which case a "ZERO" rated VAT invoice will be issued.
- If you are a Subscriber, your Subscription shall automatically renew at the end of each relevant Period. In order to automatically renew your subscription, Yotspot shall automatically charge you the relevant Fees by using the details of your debit or credit card which you used to pay your first Subscription. If your debit of credit card details have changed since your last payment to CB Media Group Ltd, Yotspot will not be able to automatically renew your subscription and you will need to subscribe again at the current rates. If you wish to terminate your subscription, please contact us at any time. Please note that you need to cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before payment is due to prevent payment being taken.
- You agree that any data downloaded from Yotspot and stored either electronically or physically will be protected to the standards outlined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
- You agree that we are not responsible for the accuracy of any information published on www.yotspot.com and hereby irrevocably and unconditionally release us from any liability we may have in respect of any loss you may suffer whatsoever, whether caused by inaccuracies in any such information or otherwise.
- CB Media Group Ltd gives no warranty as to the uninterrupted, continuous, secure or error-free operation of The Crew Platinum Account.
- CB Media Group Ltd will bear no responsibility whatsoever for any event that arises from a course you book or discount you redeem through use of The Crew Platinum Account or Crew Privilege. CB Media Group Ltd gives no representation or warranty as to the performance, suitability, entitlement or character of any companies, training schools, vendors or organisations listed on www.yotspot.com or www. crewprivilege.com. Before you use a discount or book a course you must make your own investigation and perform your own due diligence and referencing to decide if the company, training school, vendor or organisation is suitable. If you rely on information obtained through The Crew Platinum Account or Crew Privilege you do so at your own risk.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be submitted to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts and, at our sole discretion, to their respective proceedings and laws.
- We, and the Client, irrevocably agree that any legal suit, action or proceedings (‘Proceedings’) arising out of or in connection with these Terms may be brought in such courts as referred to in clause 4.1, at the option of the party taking Proceedings, and hereby waive any objection to Proceedings in such courts on the grounds of venue or on the grounds that the Proceedings have been brought in an inconvenient forum.
- The foregoing notwithstanding, we may bring or commence proceedings in rem to obtain security, seizure, arrest or any other similar remedy against any property belonging to the Client in any other state or jurisdiction.
- If any part of these Terms is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms will not be affected.
- Words denoting the singular include the plural and vice versa, and words denoting the masculine include the feminine and neuter and vice versa.
- Failure by us to enforce any right does not result in waiver of such right.
- Nothing in these Terms shall confer or purport to confer any right or benefit on any third party.
- CB Media Group Ltd fully owns and retains all intellectual property connected with www.yotspot.com
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time. Last Revision: November 2018
By continuing to correspond with CB Media Group Ltd and use this service you agree to the above.