For positions in IT & Operations, you will be handling all software and hardware related duties, as well as taking care of IT support and ensuring all required jobs are running smoothly.
These duties will include helping the organisation run its key principles day to day, including; network administration and ensuring the network is secure by preventing attacks from outside sources. Other jobs include internal telephone system management, hardware and software support to all customers and employees, email and file system management and monitoring network health, to name a few.
Other key roles worth mentioning would evolve around backup management, ensuring daily, weekly, monthly and yearly backups are carried out, so all data is easily recoverable and repairing any existing problems that occur within departments for employees.
IT Operations is responsible for supporting all applications such as networking, server and device management, computer operations, help desk services for the organisation and helping assist customers with any queries, applications or troubleshooting problems.
- At least one, preferably two years of experience in a relatable IT field is desirable.
- Good communication and customer service skills are needed.
- Hardware and software support knowledge and expertise.
- Looking after these functions so that all employees can access applications, networks, telecommunications, security and storage management, as well as ensuring secure remote access for users, email and file server configuration.
- Server and device management.
- Computer operations and help desk services.
- IT support and helping customers and employees.
- Troubleshooting applications.
- Ensuring all required jobs are running smoothly according to schedule on all platforms.