Seasonal Apprentice Pilot for a high-performance sports boat operating within the Middle East
Start: mid-end April 2019 (exact date to be confirmed) till end of October
Location: Middle East
Package: Salary in Euros per month.
The boats operate within a large fleet of other superyachts, which includes other high-performance sports boats.
Experience and attributes required:
• You need to be a confident, highly skilled, and experienced tender driver
• It would be of benefit if you have experience in driving high performance sports boats, but it is not essential for the position as training can be made available.
• You are accepting to the idea of being trained up to operate and maintain these boats at the required professional standard for the first couple of months of your contract.
Tasks and skills will include:
• Regular cleaning and maintenance • Logistical tasks such as launching and recovery of the boats • Basic admin tasks such as boat logs and navigation planning. • You will also be required to assist with daily tasks and duties carried out on the other yachts within the fleet when and if the boats are not operational.
- Yacht Master Offshore (preferred)
- PBL2 minimum
- Seafarer's Medical Certificate (with 6 months' validity)
- Seafarer's Discharge Book (mandatory)
- STCW with PSA or PDSD
- Yellow fever vaccination
Male only due to cabin arrangements Non smoker, no visible tattoos