Marcy Williams is the point of contact for this position. CHIEF OFFICER POSITION - 200-foot Private yacht that Winters in the Bahamas / Caribbean and Summers in the US East Coast / Mediterranean
Looking for a professional, and mature person to lead our deck department and take the responsibility of being the person in charge when the Captain is off the yacht. The Chief Officer will be required to support the Captain and management structure in every aspect of yacht management.
The ideal candidate would have at least three years working in a similar role with a good understanding of general yachting protocols and operations.
• Chief Officer 3000 GT License • Cayman Island Endorsement • STCW/Security Awareness and refresher if applicable • ISPS Certification • Current medical certificate (ENG1 or US Equivalent) • Valid Passport • Valid B1/B2 Visa, and Schengen if applicable
• Assisting Captain with administrative and safety duties • Management of deck crew and maintaining crew discipline • Arrange regular safety drills • Maintenance and deck inventory, familiar with deck equipment • Stowage procedures • Navigation • Shore transportation, driving owners and guests when required • Tender driving
• Ability to stand in for Captain in his absence • Ability to delegate, effective communicator, organized, diplomatic and versatile • Boat handling, watch keeping and navigation skills • Excellent ISM and ISPS knowledge and practices • Extensive maintenance knowledge and skills; cleaning, rust/corrosion, painting, varnishing, rope splicing, fiberglass, carpentry, outboard motors and maintenance product knowledge • Basic engineering knowledge • Advanced knowledge of all water sports • Computer skill
• Mid to late 30’s, mature, serious types, well mannered • Healthy, physical fit nonsmokers. No electronic cigarette users • Neat, clean cut, clean shaven (every day) • No visible and non-visible tattoos • Confident person, personable and loyal with leadership ability • Polite, and respectful to crew, owner and supervisor – Head Chef, Chief Stewardess, and Chief Engineer • Longevity with good references
Couples: Only couples with longevity working together, and great references will be considered
Excellent Compensation & Benefits package for the right person
• Extensive pre-screening - background/criminal/previous employment reference checks, and drug screening
Compensation Package: • Pay $9,000.00 USD per month • Holiday 45 days per year • Airfare 1 Round trip flights per year • Medical & Dental