STCW BST is a requirement to be eligible to enter the industry – just like an OH&S course. It teaches you the necessary skills and knowledge to safely and successfully work on a ship or yacht. When you are at sea on a Superyacht, You may be the one who will need to put out a fire, administer first aid, or help crew and guests evacuate if such a situation arose. This course equips you to be able to do this with efficiency and confidence.
STCW 95 (STCW 2010)
Suite 90, Jones Bay Wharf,, 26 - 32 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont, NSW 2009, Australia
- Price: AUD ($)1,990 (Inc VAT if applicable)
- School Australia Superyacht Crew Training
- Location Suite 90, Jones Bay Wharf,, 26 - 32 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont, NSW 2009, Australia
- All Dates Please contact us for dates and availability
- Duration 5 day(s)
- Accommodation Included No
The program provides basic safety training for Superyacht crew which satisfies IMO STCW BST Code Table A-VI and students will be issued the five required STCW BST Certificates:
Personal Survival Techniques (Table A-VI/1-1)Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting (Table A-VI/1-2)First Aid (Table A-VI/1-3)Personal Safety and Social Responsibility (Table A-VI/1-4)Security Awareness (Table A-VI/1-6)
It is held in Brisbane, Qld. Full travel info provided upon registration.