Best Tips for your Main Photo
When creating a new profile with ourselves, you will be asked for some information and also a main photo to project yourself in the best light.
Here's our best advice to stand out.
- A current head shot photograph of good quality (max file size 3MB) in a .jpg format.
- Look smart in the photo: You could wear a blouse, shirt or perhaps with a blazer.
- The background of the photo should be of a solid neutral light colour such as off white.
- Project a conservtive appearance. The boat wants professional people. Remember, you may be working for some of the richest people in the world. (So, please, no snapchat filters!)
- You want to project a friendly personality so show those pearly whites and smile!
- Don't have family or friends in the photo, you should be the sole subject.
- Even though there is a boat out there for everyone, it is much harder to make a great first impression with a photo of you appearing casual/non formal.
- Don't have distracting objects in the background. Jobs will have a lot of interest so get to the point and stand out!
With these tips your profile will be looking good and ready to view by potential employers, good luck!