YACHT ADMINISTRATOR- ANTIBES OFFICE
The Yacht Administrator shall be focussed on supporting the Yacht Management team in the Antibes office.
Start: December 2019
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Assisting with the day to day management of the yacht fleet
• Uploading and certificates and documents
• Assist with reporting/presentations
• Arranging meetings and minute recording
• Assist with crew management
• Market research, media monitoring and web referencing
Education and Experience
• Degree in Business or Communications advantageous • At least 1-2 years’ experience in a busy environment • Knowledge of the superyacht industry highly preferable • Fluent in English – written and verbal. Working knowledge of French.
Key Competencies/Attributes • Outgoing and confident personality • Excellent administration skills • Excellent written and verbal English communication skills – multi-lingual highly advantageous • Strong self- management skills and self-starter • Strong interpersonal and communication skills • High competency in Office programs • Ability to build mutual and respectful relationships • Positive can-do attitude
EU Passport/residency essential