** PLEASE NOTE THIS A PERMANENT LAND BASED POSITION - NOT A YACHT**
POSITION: Help Desk Consultant Large Private Estate START DATE: July 2019 LOCATION: Middle East PACKAGE: Competitive salary and leave offered, housing, flight allowance and full medical insurance
QUALIFICATIONS: • Trade Qualified or Industry related University Degree
• Fluent in English - Arabic language advantageous but not mandatory
• You should have knowledge of common technical terms related to electrical, plumbing and HVAC, and able to communicate problems from users to technicians effectively.
• Knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook is essential – you must know how to use Excel spreadsheets efficiently, with some basic understanding of simple formulas.
• You must be comfortable and accurate with data entry.
• Experience with using issue tracking databases or CMMS advantageous.
• Workplace Health and Safety Compliance – ensure safe work practices are maintained and complied with.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will be rostered on in one of 3 daily rotating shifts, generally working as part of a technical team where you will be the main point of communication for the team. Your primary role will be to receive calls about various technical problems, record them using spreadsheets or other software, and communicate them to technicians via email or phone, who are dispatched to resolve the problems. You should be flexible, willing to help in the maintenance team with non-help desk issues, such as moving equipment, performing other administrative duties or helping on other odd jobs, as required. You must maintain very good communication with your team. Sharing information is key. This role is a team role. You must always assist your team if needed and respond to requests promptly.
Report all defects and follow up till done.
Male / Female candidates Non smoker/no visible tattoos