INTERIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT (UK/EUROPE BASED)
Have you left yachting and made the transition to land-life?
Are you seeking a land-based role where you can utilise the skills and experience you gained from yachting whilst staying connected to the industry?
Do you want the flexibility of working from your home with the support of a like-minded team, who are constantly connected and want to help you succeed?
Do you like the sound of a yearly work trip to the South of France, all expenses paid for?
We are a global recruitment agency servicing the superyacht industry. Our team is made up of six career-focused women who are all driven to succeed in our individual roles, and as a business. We get excited about matchmaking high quality crew with our clients onboard the most reputable yachts in the industry and we are looking for someone else that has the same drive to join our team.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Interior Recruitment Consultant to join our team by February 2023. The Interior Recruitment Consultant will recruit for our Interior Department; working directly with our lovely clients who are seeking Stews to join their teams; from greenies to more experienced Stews. The role is full-time, Monday -Friday.
Working closely with our Director and Consultants, you will:
• Build and nurture a database of loyal candidates who we value, this will involve sourcing, interviewing and post-placement follow-ups.
• Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for your own portfolio of roles and clients.
• Maintain excellent relationships with existing clients and fulfil their ongoing needs.
• Deliver an exceptional customer experience.
• Deepen existing and develop new connections with industry professionals to bring new clients onboard.
• Think strategically and align your work with our vision and values.
What we are looking for:
• At least 3 years yachting experience, ideally in a Senior Interior role.
• A strong background in professional services, sales, or customer service.
• Ambition as we like to nurture people to grow with the business.
• Someone dynamic and flexible, bubbly and social.
• Strong organisational skills, self-motivation to work efficiently and someone who is comfortable managing their own time and workload.
What we offer:
• Training from our Director and the support of our Senior Consultants.
• World-class recruitment systems and software to ensure you succeed.
• Competitive base salary, uncapped commission, realistic targets, quarterly incentives, local and overseas trips (Antibes May 2023!).
• The support of a team Recruitment Administrator so you can focus on the important parts of your role.
• Growth and career development opportunities.
• Laptop & fully expensed company phone, flexibility to work from home.
• Birthday off!
• Friday 4pm finish!
• A fun, supportive and down-to-earth team that loves to celebrate success.