We are looking to fill a permanent E.T.O/ AV/IT position onboard one of the vessels within our fleet. The fleet consists of two vessels of similar size (75-80m), and although they operate independently in different geographical locations, the fleet operates under one employment unit.
The package includes a 10/10 week rotation but may vary due to the vessel’s location.
• Looking for a capable all-round E.T.O with Strong skills and experience in AV/IT
• Capable of working independently • Enthusiastic and motivated • No tattoos • Non-smoker • Good English and communication skills • Active fitness level
Certificates and Qualifications • STCW Medical First Aid • STCW Elementary First Aid • STCW Fire Prevention and Fire fighting • STCW Advanced Firefighting • STCW Certificate of Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue boats • STCW Personal Survival Techniques • E.T.O CoC preferable but not essential • Valid ENG1 Medical Certificate (no restrictions)
• Minimum of 2 seasons experience on a 70m + yacht
• Experience and understanding of Kerio, Cisco Networking and infrastructure
• Knowledge of Omniyon AV And Crestron Hardware preferable
• Ability to troubleshoot and fault find communication systems including VSat, TVRO & 4G
• Experience in low voltage and interior lighting and distribution.
Additional Skills/Interests • Hytera Radio experience (considered favorable) • Dynalite experience (considered favorable) • Any AV/IT Certification (considered favorable)