60m + Private/Charter vessel seeking a full time Purser.
Primary duties will be in supporting the Captain in an administrative capacity; however, the successful candidate must be happy to assist within the interior department as needed.
This position may suite a Chief Stewardess or experienced HOH with strong administrative/accounting skills looking to step into their first Purser role. For someone with this background, a formal Purser’s training course would be required. Seeking a down to earth professional who is able to commit to the program long-term.
• Understanding of MLC and ISM codes.
• Document management
• Experience in port clearance and customs formalities in foreign ports.
• Experience with monthly accounts and charter APA record keeping.
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Computer literacy
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Required Certification and Visa: STCW, PDSD, ENG1, Food Safety & Hygiene Level 2, B1/B2 Visa.
Start date: ASAP Itinerary: TBD Package: Salary in USD, 38 days paid leave, Full Health Insurance
*Please apply only if you meet all requirements listed above. In order to be considered, please include a cover letter in your yotspot application confirming your current location and availability.