A top quality, hands on Chief Engineer is required for a world cruising 50m+ motor yacht based in the Schengen area. The vessel is Dutch built and operates as a charter vessel in dual seasons. The ideal candidate should be a proactive forward thinker and solution finder as the vessel spends regular periods away from Europe. The right candidate should also possess the AV/IT skills and experience necessary to maintain such a vessels systems. Operational experience of IDEA Vessel Management Software is a must. Candidates should also be willing to converse with guests and management and take on the responsibility of running the engineering department to the highest standards. Experience with Tender maintenance and Hotel Services is essential.
The start date is the 14 April 2020 with a 2-3 week handover period with the longstanding build Chief Engineer.
- Valid STCW '10 Certificates
- Valid ENG1 Medical with no restrictions
- Proficiency in Designated Security Duties (PDSD)
- Minimum Certificate of Competency (COC) - Y2
- Minimum 3+ Years experience on 50M+ vessel
- AV/IT skills and experience essential
- Tender Maintenance and Hotel Services experience essential
- Experience with MTU 2000 Series Mains and Northern Lights Power Plant machinery advantageous
- Knowledge and experience with IDEA Planned Maintenance System essential
- Good health and good sobriety
- Must have driving Licence
- Must speak excellent English i.e. 100% Fluent
- Must have good written references and contact details must be provided.
- Good Salary (DOE)
- Rotation 2:2 (Months)
- All flights to and from home paid
- Medical Cover i.e. when ON & OFF vessel
APPLY TODAY with SECTRE Maritime Technical Recruitment
Reference letters with contact details are of particular importance for this role.