WSET Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits
The WSET Level 2 gives a broad overview of the world of wines and spirits and each class focuses on specific subjects and always includes the opportunity to taste related wines. The course is a 3 day course and students must attend all 3 days. Upon completion of classes on the third day, students are given time to revise prior to sitting a one hour, 50 question multiple choice exam. It is recommended that students put in at least 12 hours of their own private study prior to sitting the exam.
The completed exams are sent back to WSET in London for marking and grading.
NOTE: Students must attend all three days
- Introduction to Course, Wine Tasting, Storage of Wine, Food & Wine Pairing
- Factors Influencing the Style, Quality and Price of Wine & Understanding the Label
- Chardonnay and Pinot Noir
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Sauvignon Blanc
- Syrah, Grenache and Riesling
- Sweet Wines
- Other White Grapes
- Other Red Grapes
- Sparkling Wines
- Fortified Wines
2015 Course Fee : $945.00 inc GST
(includes WSET course study materials, tuition, wines, and exam fee).