First Superyacht Specific - Proficiency in Designated Security Duties Course
Superyacht crew often go to huge expense and travel across the globe to specifically to take a training courses at an accredited training centre. finding training dates is not always convenient available especially at short notice prior to boarding their superyacht / megayacht.
Online training could be the ideal solution with the first of its kind Superyacht Proficiency in Designated Security Duties course approved by the UK Maritime and Coastguard Agency specifically for superyacht crew.
Virtual Training Centre. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5InBNZOJsQSo what are the benfits..........
- Saves time and money associated with traveling costs to test centres
- Flexible learning, available 247 - anytime, anywhere (reliable internet connection required)
- Fast Delivery (sign up, start learning)
- Learn at your own pace - in and out of your course as often as required (helps absorb and retain information).
- Online assessments to test the knowledge gained through the course.
- Fully reportable learner(s) statistics (additional)
- Test results (not just pass/fail)
- Ensuring compliance with relevant training requirement
- Regulated mandatory, compliance and bespoke courses / tests available
- UK Maritme & Coastguard Agency Approved (MCA) courses
- Relavant and up to date content
- Easy course navigation
- Includes video, audio and interactive engagement
- Certificates of completion are downloadable (official copies are emailed after verification by our examiner)
- Consistent high quality training
- Offers the chance to increase career prospects by taking undertaking addition training courses
- Courses are written by qualified industry experts
- Environmental impact - Reduces carbon footprint
- Course Personalisation
- Opportunity to lean when located in long distances from training centre
- Delivered in over 80 countries